Sunday, 26 June 2011

It's always the little things...

     It’s always the little things… My best friend eating the pepperonis off of a piece of pizza just in time for my second piece. The pause and six guitar notes in my favourite song that I close my eyes to every time. And the bowl of noodles and vegetables left on the kitchen counter that tell my mother was playing down the severity of taking my grandma to the hospital.

    I'm worried. My grandma has had so many blood transfusions since her first in December, right near Christmas time. I want to say twelve, but fuck that's a lot. I'm feeling scared. They don't know where the blood is going to. They were going to find out but let her out of the hospital 3 days after her double transfusion instead. I was very angry.

     It's also my above friend's grad tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment