Well, I am now officially yet another blogger among thousands. I'm very young, so I suppose you assume I have nothing interesting to say. Maybe you're right. I've heard I'm a talented writer. But I've come to a point where I hardly do at all. Like, ever. So maybe this will help my poetry. I mainly do that, but my best stuff comes from when I stray from that, to short stories. Anywho.
So I took a year between high school and college, hoping to, I don't know, stumble upon a passion. i wanted to find my passion before going to pursue a degree and some kind of career. How I see it, that would work better, right? But, everyone is expecting me to do really great and get awesome grades. Which I haven't, because I don't apply. Seriously though, i have had some really awful teachers where I learn absolutely NOTHING. So why would I spend time doing work that proves nothing, i learn nothing, why do it? Suppose I;ll have to jump in. I'm just afraid I'm only going to end up spending a whole lot of money that I don't have.
Right, a little off track and longer than I wanted my first post to be, don't want to bore people away on my first post eh heh ^^'. I'm just another 18 year old basically, only less annoying, haha! I have a job at an awesome toy store once a week only, which sucks. I like the owners, I like the customers and making birthday goodie bags. I was supposed to be `helping`my mom`s friend out. It`s been a lot longer than I thought. Four measly bucks an hour for 2 kids. It sucks. I like to be able to give kids back when I`m done with them. Tin is 9, a boy, and Myr is a girl, 3, very close to 4. She`s still in pull-ups. Woo. They both talk all the time haha. They used to be quiet, but now they`re comfortable. But I`ll talk more about them later, if you`re still around. Right now they`re bored and want to go outside.
I have to earn my twenty dollars! Nice to meet you :) hah
No comments:
Post a Comment